f4d3d
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f4d3d

medal of honor heroes clan

Homef4d3d PoRtAlLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your name?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
f4d3d Sh4d0w/NG xMOABx

f4d3d Sh4d0w/NG xMOABx

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Whats your name? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your name?   Whats your name? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 pm

hi im nathan.i live near Dallas fort worth in Texas. i like long walks on the beach...jkjkjkjk

but i do like to play sports and mohh(duh)Me and f4d3dxGloryx are admins on here and we pwn you(jk in some cases)lol!

well tell us about yourself. font be shy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
f4d3dxBlackx

f4d3dxBlackx

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Whats your name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your name?   Whats your name? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:40 pm

yo my name is dylan and i live jus under chicago and umm... i play football but i might quit dis season cuz my team sux bad and i play mohh and i pretty much own at it
Back to top Go down
f4d3dxGloryx/NGLEADA
Admin
Admin
f4d3dxGloryx/NGLEADA

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Whats your name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your name?   Whats your name? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 pm

f4d3d Sh4d0w/NG xMOABx wrote:
hi im nathan.i live near Dallas fort worth in Texas. i like long walks on the beach...jkjkjkjk

but i do like to play sports and mohh(duh)Me and f4d3dxGloryx are admins on here and we pwn you(jk in some cases)lol!

well tell us about yourself. font be shy. Very Happy
Font b shy? wth? lol! so..... im austin hi and ya i live in MAIne ! i love lobstas XD and i love swimming in the *arctic* waters..... jk........... Neutral im not 1 of those mental ppl.... i pwn u in mohh.... so if u c me ....ull get owned....i play a shizload o sports XD and dillan can i call u Dyldo? XD
lol! lol! jk
Back to top Go down
https://f4d3d.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Whats your name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your name?   Whats your name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f4d3d :: General Erea... :: Entroduce Yourself.... :: New to the forums??-
Jump to: